The Tri Town Times: 1/4/21
- Posted on
- By Antonio Gonzalez
- Posted in the tri town times
Our most popular blog posts of 2020; walk or run uphill?; Jumbo-Visma cycling movie.
Here is your weekly Tri Town Times newsletter:
A quick review of some our most popular posts from 2020:
- What's faster: road, triathlon, or ebike?
- Perspective on setbacks, failure, and success.
- Reflections on routine vs practice.
- The habits that give me the best return on my time.
- Photo essay of Rebecca's Private Idaho, by Scott Conover.
- Everesting: Tri Town Coach Ricardo Valverde's story
Training thoughts and updates:
Should you walk or run uphill? Well, like most things it depends, but the good news is that you can mostly trust your instincts to let you know what is most efficient.
Quote that struck a chord:
“Constant misfortune brings this one blessing: to whom it always assails, it eventually fortifies.” Seneca
If you have a moment to spare:
For your next hour on the indoor trainer: this Dutch cycling movie has enough English to fill in the gaps, and is an entertaining look into the Jumbo-Visma pro cycling team.
Have a great week!
Tri Town Bicycles
Like the newsletter? Please forward to a friend so they can subscribe.
Be the first to comment...