2019 Tri Town Custom Kits; Asker Jeukendrup on Training Peaks podcast; big gear work.
Once a year our shop places orders for our fully custom Tri Town training and racing kits, and I'd love to have you in our kit for the 2019 season. Our kits are made in the USA, and are designed with a nod to our Boise roots. We started with taking a topographical map of Boise's North End and foothills, and used it as a subtle pattern throughout the kit. The Idaho state silhouette is emblazoned across the right shoulder. Tri Town's own 3-ring logo can be found on left shoulder. Asymmetry is a theme throughout the kit, further helping you stand out from the crowd. If you're interested, all order details are below:
- Place your order before Friday, February 1st and receive a 10% discount (use discount code "tritown10%"
- For detailed online pictures, product descriptions, and ordering, please go here.
- Want to pay 1/2 down now, and the remainder upon delivery? Please call us (208-297-7943) or email email@example.com to do so. Only order kits off the website if you want to pre-pay for your kits in full.
- We expect delivery of all kits in mid March.
- Made by Louis Garneau, in the US of A.
- No you don't need to be a pro or elite athlete to wear our kits!
- This is the same kit that we produced for the 2018 season.
- Any questions or concerns? There's nothing like talking to a real person... please give us a call at 208-297-7943 or stop by the shop.
- Prefer email? Try firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ordering and details can be found here.
Now back to your weekly newsletter:
Events We're Looking Forward To-
Looking forward to "Filmed by Bike" showing at the Egyptian Theatre this Friday and catching up on some of the world's best cycling-themed films.
Training Thoughts and Updates-
- Some recent research out of the UK seems to confirm what professional triathlete Erin Green has been telling me for years: milk is a great post-workout recovery drink.
- And while we're on the nutrition side of things: Asker Jeukendrup is one of the top sports nutritionist in the world, and his recent podcast with the crew at Training Peaks debunks a variety of nutrition myths.
Popular Social Post-
It's not always about high cadence work. Spending time pushing a big gear is critical to developing real power.
Quote that Struck a Chord-
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Seuss (Theodor Seuss Geisel)
If you have a few moments to spare-
I promise to never complain again about my "long" 2 hr trainer rides...
Have a great week!