Once a year our shop places orders for our fully custom Tri Town training and racing kits, and we'd love to have you in our kit for the 2019 season. Our kits are made in the USA, and are designed with a nod to our Boise roots. We started with taking a topographical map of Boise's North End and foothills, and used it as a subtle pattern throughout the kit. The Idaho state silhouette is emblazoned across the right shoulder. Tri Town's own 3-ring logo can be found on left shoulder. Asymmetry is a theme throughout the kit, further helping you stand out from the crowd. If you're interested, all order details are below:
- Place your order before Friday, February 1st and receive a 10% discount (use discount code: "tritown10%")
- Want to pay 1/2 down now, and the remainder upon delivery? Please call us (208-297-7943) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to do so. Only order kits off the website if you want to pre-pay for your kits in full.
- We expect delivery of all kits in mid March.
- Made by Louis Garneau, in the US of A.
- No you don't need to be a pro or elite athlete to wear our kits!
- This is the same kit that we produced for the 2018 season.
- Any questions or concerns? There's nothing like talking to a real person... please give us a call at 208-297-7943 or stop by the shop.