The Tri Town Times: 7/29/19
- Posted on
- By Antonio Gonzalez
- Posted in the tri town times
Jim Manton of ERO at Tri Town; bicycle closeout list; Rouvy; Airline fees.
- Jim will be conducting bicycle fits in Tri Town's fit studio the week of Aug5- Aug9th. If you're interested in a bicycle fit with Jim please sign up here.
- Jim will also be conducting aerodynamic tests on athletes using the Aerolab Aero Sensor- allowing him to measure your aerodynamic drag in real time. Details on how this works can be found here, and register for an aerodynamic test here.
- Please send any questions my way or come to the seminar and Jim will answer your questions in person.
- This was the most exciting Tour De France in years, with 22 year old Egan Bernal taking the yellow jersey into Paris yesterday. He was not only the youngest rider in the race, but is the first Columbian in history to win the Tour De France. If you don't want to watch the 100+ hours on race coverage on NBC (which is fantastic, btw), I recommend watching the stage summaries on YouTube.
- More than 2000 participants took part in the Burley Spudman Triathlon Saturday. If you have not tried this race you truly are missing out on one of the best olympic distance events in the country. Results here.
- A large group of locals made the trip to Whistler to compete in 70.3 or Ironman Canada (the events were run in tandem) with many making the podium. Results here.
- 70.3 Santa Rosa was Saturday and like Canada quite a few locals made the trip to compete. Congrats to all. Results here.
70.3 Boulder is this Sunday.
We will not be hosting our regular Monday evening swim at Quinn's Pond today or next week.
- We have a variety of 2019 road and triathlon bikes on sale. You can find our closeout list here.
- Rouvy is what Zwift should have been from the beginning. Actual, real-life courses vs a virtual world. I cannot imagine a better way to prepare for your goal event without actually traveling to and riding the race course.
Be the first to comment...