The Tri Town Times: 7/22/19
- Posted on
- By Antonio Gonzalez
- Posted in the tri town times
Not all athletes respond to caffeine's effect the same; Lionel Sanders' pain cave.
A short and sweet TT Times newsletter this week:
Events We're Looking Forward To-
- The Burley Spudman, one of my all-time favorite olympic-distance races is this Saturday.
- Santa Rosa 70.3 is this Saturday.
- Ironman Canada in Whistler is this Sunday.
- Early registration has opened for the YMCA Fall Sprint Triathlon here in Boise.
Training Thoughts and Updates-
I was obviously excited last week to read further research confirming the performance benefits of caffeine. On the other hand, a good friend sent me a study showing not everyone responds to caffeine the same way. Choose wisely.
Gear That Caught Our Attention-
Lionel Sander's pain cave. Enough said.
Quote that Struck a Chord-
"Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen." -Michael Jordan
If You Have a Moment to Spare-
You know Julian Alaphilippe is time trialing well when Phil Liggett screams "He's flying up the hill like a scorched rabbit!"
Have a great week!
Be the first to comment...