The Tri Town Times: 6/15/2020
- Posted on
- By Antonio Gonzalez
- Posted in the tri town times
We're excited to watch the Zwift Pro Tri Race Series; People contend for the Everesting Challenge record time; Mark Sortino hosts his annual Open Water Swim Clinic; Our fleet of Cervelo Aspero are in the shop and ready for test rides.
Weekend Race Report:
- You're missing out if you're not following the Zwift Pro Tri Race Series. Local pro Jocelyn McCauley continues to put up some impressive results during the weekly race series.
- The Everesting record time continues to be lowered on an almost weekly basis, most recently by Australian Lachlan Morton in a time of 7hrs 32min on a climb in Fort Collins, CO.
Training Thoughts and Updates:
Triathlon Coach Mark Sortino is hosting a free open water swim clinic at Quinn's Pond this Saturday. This excellent clinic is free to attend, but you must register here.
Gear That Caught Our Attention:
- I'm enjoying building and testing a fleet of Cervelo Asperos for the shop. The light and agile gravel bike is a perfect bike for exploring the countless jeep roads and trails around Boise.
- We've updated our closeout bike list: lower pricing on select models and a few used bikes have been added.
Quote that Struck a Chord:
"If you are careless and lazy now and keep putting things off and always deferring the day after which you will attend to yourself, you will not notice that you are making no progress, but you will live and die as someone quite ordinary." - Epictetus
Be the first to comment...