The Riderever Trivia hydraulic brake system is designed for triathlon and time trial bicycles. Compatible with the Shimano Di2 SW-R9150 shifters for basebar shifting (sold separately).
- Reach adjustment
- Compatible with basebars with an inner diameter of 19mm- 20.5mm
- Shimano Di2 SW-R9150 shifters can mount to the inside of each lever with the help of the Riderever Switch Covers (sold separately).
- 2 piston design
- Flat mount compatible.
- Semi-metallic brake pads included with heat shield.
- Installation instructions.
- The Trivia brake uses mineral oil hydraulic fluid. Shimano mineral oil is acceptable.
- Though similar in functionality and design to Shimano brakes, the Trivia brake is setup and installed differently. Please read the instruction manual before installation.