We can help transport your bike to key races around the region in a hassle free and economical way. Simply drop your bike off at our shop before the cut-off date, and we will transport your bike to the event and deliver the bike to your door. Extra bags and gear can be accommodated as well. After your event, we will pick your bike up directly from the race and transport it back to our shop in Boise. Details below:
70.3 ST. GEORGE DETAILS
- Bicycle Drop Off Date: Have your bike at Tri Town no later than 6pm on Wednesday, May 2nd, 2018.
- Delivery Date (in St. George): We will drive down to St. George first thing Thursday morning, and have your bike ready for delivery Thursday evening or Friday morning on May 3rd/4th.
- Pickup Date for Return: We will pickup your bike post race on May 5th in T2, or at a predetermined location. Your bike will be ready for pickup at Tri Town in Boise on Monday May 7th.
70.3 COEUR D'ALENE DETAILS
- Bicycle Drop off Date: Have your bike at Tri Town no later than 6pm on Thursday, June 21st, 2018.
- Delivery Date (in CDA): We will drive to CDA first thing Friday morning, and have your bike ready for delivery Friday evening or Saturday morning on June 22nd/23rd.
- Pickup Date for Return: We will pickup your bike after the race in T2, or at a predetermined location. Your bike will be ready for pickup back at Tri Town in Boise on Tuesday, June 27th.